Fly Away Vacation
Step 1 – Complete your Registration Validation Form and Select your Vacation Offer
Registration Validation Form Fee: $9.95
Please read over the terms, conditions and booking procedures of your Fly Away Vacation offer (see below). The first step in the program is to fully complete the Registration Validation Form and mail it to the address provided on the form along with a processing fee check for $9.95. This must be done within 30 days of the issue date indicated.
Step 2 – Be on the lookout for your Welcome Package & Submit Your Registration Activation Form
Upon receipt of $9.95 and your completed Registration Validation Form, the Travel Service Center will mail you your Welcome Package that includes important information, instructions, bonus offers and the Registration Activation Form. Please complete the requested information and send it back to us with the $100 non-refundable activation fee.
Step 3 – Book Your Travel
Upon receipt of your Registration Activation Form and the $100 payment, the Travel Service Center will send you your Welcome Aboard email which contains detailed information on how to submit your travel request. A minimum of 90 days is required to process your request. All taxes and fees will be collected at the time of reservations. Surcharges may also apply.
ALL FEES MUST BE PAID TO THE ORDER OF: TRAVEL SERVICE CENTER
Q: What is included with the Fly Away offer?
A: This offer is valid for two round trip airfares and a 3-day/2-night hotel stay in select destinations for two adults, 21 years of age of older from *major selected international airports in the United States to destinations such as Baltimore/DC, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Orlando, and San Diego.
*Selected major international airports include Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, New York City, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland (OR), St. Louis, San Francisco, Salt Lake City, Seattle and Washington DC. For Orlando and Cocoa Beach flights are into Orlando.
Q: What is the $9.95 for?
A: This fee covers the cost of printing, processing, and mailing the materials in the Activation Packet.
Q: What forms of payment are acceptable?
A: You may use any form of payment other than a credit card. Cash payments are not recommended.
Q: Who do I make my check/money order to the order of?
A: All payments must be made payable to the TRAVEL SERVICE CENTER. Check/money orders with alternate company names will be returned for correction.
Q: Is the $9.95 fee refundable?
A: No, once you submit this form a packet will be printed, processed, and mailed on your behalf. The $9.95 fee is the cost of initial processing.
Q: I haven't received my Welcome Package and it's been more than 30 days since I sent it in?
A: Multiple reasons exist for why this may have occurred:
1.We did not receive your information. Check your bank statement or call the indicated number on your money order receipt. If your check/money order has not been cashed, it may not have been received.
2.We received your information, but your personal information was not processed. Check your bank statement or call the indicated number on your money order receipt. If your check/money order has been cashed, it was received.
3.Your information was returned for correction. Registration Validation Form or check contains incorrect, unreadable or missing information. Consequently, it must be returned for correction. Check your bank statement or call the indicated number on your money order receipt. If your check/money order has not been cashed, it may have been returned. After checking your bank statement, please email email@example.com with the status of your check/MO for further instructions.
Q: When will my Registration Validation Form expire?
A: Your form must be returned to us and postmarked within 30 days from the issue date printed on the form.
Q: What is the $100 for?
A: The $100 is an activation fee that is non-refundable and is used for account servicing and for enrollment in the Preferred Customer Benefit Program. Additionally, it allows us to access flight inventory so that we may offer it at a discounted rate.
Q: Is the $100 activation fee per person?
A: No, this is a single $100 fee that covers both passengers.
Q: Why are there extra forms in my packet?
A: We include these optional BONUS offers in your package as they provide great value for anybody who likes to travel.
Q: How do I make my travel request?
A: There will be a link to a travel request form in your Welcome Aboard email. Please fill out the specified information and click the submit button.
All travel requests must be received 90 days in advance of the departure date.
Q: Are there any date restrictions?
A: Yes, you are not permitted to travel in the 7-day period before and after a holiday and all requests must be placed 90 days in advance of the departure date.
New Year's Day
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Q: What airlines are available?
A: To find the best possible fare, we do not limit our search to a specific airline. All available airlines with flights to and from the requested destination are applicable.
Q: What hotels are available with this program?
A: Choice Hotels (Comfort Inn, Sleep Inn, Radisson, etc.) or similar are used for this offer. We make every attempt to provide you with as many options as possible at the time of booking. Upgrades, for an additional fee, may be available at certain destinations.
Q: What if the departure airport I want is not on the list?
A: The list we provide is a list of preferred airports due to their size and availability. You may select any airport within the continental United States. Please just understand that smaller airports may require a surcharge due to their decreased availability.
Q: May we select a destination that is not on the list?
A: No, the destinations listed on your information are the only destinations available with the Fly Away offer.
Q: When will I be contacted regarding my travel request?
A: A reservation agent will contact you 30-45 days before your travel date by both phone and email.
Q: What fees am I responsible for at time of booking?
A: You are responsible for airline, airport and hotel fees and taxes, plus a $99 per person processing fee based on double occupancy. Seasonal and availability surcharges as well as surcharges for cross-country flights may apply.
Q: Why do some airports have a surcharge?
A: Smaller airports can only handle a small flow of traffic. As a result, the demand for a seat is magnified and airlines will increase their pricing at these locations to increase profits. We must add a surcharge for this amount to compensate for this increase.
Q: How much are surcharges?
A: Surcharges are not predetermined. Each flight is independently priced using a number of variables by the air line. As a result, all surcharges are dependent on the specific flight chosen by the client and the time of booking.
Q: When does my offer expire?
A: You will have 12 months from the activation date printed on your Welcome Aboard to book and travel.
Terms and Conditions
1. This promotional offer requires payment of fees/taxes and should not be considered free travel. This offer will guarantee savings off of comparable published retail rates. Maximum savings are obtained when using available promotional inventory.
2. The Fly Away Airfare/Hotel offer is valid for round-trip airfare for two adults from selected major international airports in the United States to a choice of listed destinations and 3-day/2-night hotel accommodations. Hotel and airfare must be used in conjunction with the same travel dates. Extended room nights, up to a maximum of five, must be purchased through Travel Service Center.
3. To be eligible for this offer, travelers must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license and a major credit card. Offer is valid for residents of the United States and Canada only. It is the responsibility of each traveler to have the required documentation and to present it at time of travel.
4. The Registration Activation fee of $100 is non-refundable. All reservation requirements in this offer must be met.
5. All travel requires a minimum of 90 days booking notice prior to your requested travel date and must be completed within 12 months from the activation date. You must provide two different destinations and two different travel dates. The second travel date must be at least 30 days after the first travel date. Hotel check-in is on Monday or Tuesday. Travel is not permitted 7 days before, after or on any Federal Holiday and Easter.
6. Travelers are responsible for airline, airport and hotel fees and taxes, plus a $99 per person processing fee. Seasonal and availability surcharges as well as surcharges for cross-country flights may apply. These fees are collected at the time of reservation. Airline fees (such as carry-on and/or checked baggage fees, advanced seat assignment fees, etc.), resort/amenity fees, parking fees, meals, incidentals, or any other miscellaneous fees of a personal nature are not included in the offer. These fees, if applicable, are payable directly to the vendor.
7. This offer is subject to Travel Service Center’s availability and promotions inventory. Flight schedules, airlines, airports and hotels are at the discretion of Travel Service Center. Travel Service Center reserves the right to offer alternate dates and/or destinations.
8. Reservations once confirmed are non-refundable and changes are not permitted.
9. An email account or access to an email account is a requirement to use this program. Important and time sensitive communications such as travel quotes and payment authorization will need to be sent electronically through email. Unfortunately, there are no exceptions to this requirement.
10. Travel insurance is recommended. If you choose to decline this valuable protection, you are assuming any financial loss associated with your travel arrangements. Travel Insurance is offered by Travel Service Center. It is important that you do not make any other travel arrangements until you have received a confirmation of your reservation from Travel Service Center.
11. All vacation offers are subject to Travel Service Center’s availability and promotional inventory. Travel Service Center reserves the right to substitute the components of these vacation offers including, but not limited to itineraries and destinations. Only one travel/vacation offer per individual and/ or household may be used in a 12-month period. This offer is not valid for groups and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional travel package or discount.
12. This offer is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. This promotional offer cannot be exchanged for cash or monetary consideration, resold and cannot be reproduced. This promotional offer is considered void if bartered at any time or sold to the end user or if not paid by the primary issuing merchant or distributor.
13. By participating in this vacation offer the end user agrees that Travel Service Center will not be held liable for any actual or potential losses, including without limitation, compensation or consequential damages, either in contract or in tort, by either persons or property, arising out of this offer or in connection therewith or by misrepresentation by a third party.
14. Travel Service Center is not to be held responsible for any act of God, and/ or any other circumstances beyond its control causing your travel to become unavailable.
15. Travel Service Center reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time or change these terms and conditions without notice. These terms and conditions are final and cannot be changed or altered by any statement, merchant or representative of any unauthorized person(s). No other representations, oral or otherwise, are valid in conjunction with this offer. All terms of this offer must be met or the offer will be voided. Incentive Offer expires two years from revision date located in bottom right corner of form. Customer service is only available in English.
Governing Law: This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without reference to conflicts of laws or choice of law rules. All legal actions relating to this agreement shall be brought in the state or federal courts located within Hillsborough County, Florida