Vacation Escape Plus
Enjoy 3 days and 2 nights at deluxe hotel properties located throughout the United States such as the Hampton Inn, Hilton Gardens Inn or Fairfield Inn.
Vacation Escape Plus
Step 1 - Activate Your Offer
Activation Fee: $50.00
The first step in the program is to complete the Registration Activation Form and return it along with a refundable $50.00 registration fee. Checks should be made payable to Travel Service Center. The Registration Activation Form and payment must be mailed and postmarked within 30 days of the issue date for the offer to be valid.
Step 2 – Submit Your Travel Request
A detailed Welcome Aboard e-mail will be sent to you once the Registration Activation form and deposit are received and processed. This Welcome Aboard e-mail will provide you with a program activation date as well as a link to submit your travel request. All travel must be completed within 12 months of your activation date.
Your travel date request must be received a minimum of 60 days prior to your arrival date. Travel is not permitted seven (7) days before or after major holidays. Major holidays include: New Year’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas. Surcharges may apply for peak season(s), weekends and upgraded accommodations. Some destinations may have more than one peak season. All taxes, fees and surcharges must be paid at the time of reservation. Any incidentals and/or resort/parking fees, if applicable, are the responsibility of the traveler and will be paid to the hotel directly.
Step 3 – Book Your Travel
A Travel Service Center representative will contact you approximately 30 days prior to your requested travel date to verify the information provided on the request form. A reservation agent will then check promotional availability and email any available hotel options along with the corresponding taxes, fees and surcharges (if applicable). These fees are due immediately if you wish to proceed with booking the hotel. Taxes will vary by destination but are typically $16.00 to $29.00 per night. Hotels offered may be located in the city or in the surrounding areas and will have a minimum three-star review on TripAdvisor.
Destinations are subject to change.
Surrounded by awe-inspiring seasonal beauty, your worries will quickly fade as you enter this vacation paradise. In the warmer months, golf, horseback riding, rafting, mountain biking, kayaking and hiking are just a few of the activities to keep you entertained. In the winter, the north becomes a skiing paradise with slopes to challenge any level skier. Shopping, fantastic dining and plenty of places to pamper yourself all help make the northern getaway the perfect vacation region for you and your family!
Minnesota: Minneapolis/St. Paul Area
Missouri: Branson, Kansas City
Ohio: Cincinnati, Cleveland
History, romance and excitement all come together. Evergreen-scented peaks and abundant wildlife showcase this beautiful region. Take advantage of all the fun outdoor activities that beg your attention like hiking, golfing, fishing or just take a scenic drive. While you’re here, make sure to leave time for shopping and browsing the many antique shops. You never know when you might find that treasure of a lifetime. It's all here, just waiting to be discovered!
Connecticut: Hartford/Springfield Area
Maryland: Baltimore/DC Area
New York: Albany, Buffalo
New Hampshire: Manchester/Salem Area
Pennsylvania: Harrisburg/Hershey Area, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh
Virginia: Norfolk/Virginia Beach Area
Enjoy a refreshing dip in the clear waters or stretch out on a white sand beach. Choose from enjoyable sight-seeing cruises, exhilarating snorkeling, and dive excursions to the greatest sport fishing in the ocean. You’ve come to a true sports paradise! Surfing, jet skiing, hundreds of beautiful golf courses and theme parks are popular with visitors and locals alike. There’s plenty of great shopping and dining, and as the sunset cools into the evening, the nightlife heats up with an endless array of activities.
Arkansas: Hot Springs
Florida: Clearwater/St. Petersburg Area, Cocoa Beach/Daytona Beach Area, Orlando
Louisiana: New Orleans
Mississippi: Biloxi/Gulfport Area
North Carolina: Charlotte, Raleigh/Durham, Wilmington
South Carolina: Hilton Head, Myrtle Beach
Tennessee: Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge Area, Memphis
With its great weather, miles of beautiful sandy beaches, rugged mountain ranges, casinos and major attractions, this relaxed, scenic and exciting region will hold some surprises for you. Whether you visit the San Diego Zoo, where you’ll see some of the world’s rarest wildlife, including giant pandas and koalas; or the Las Vegas Strip, where it’s a high rolling, no limits dream machine overflowing with bright neon lights, bountiful buffets, and irresistible jackpots…or anywhere in between, this region is sure to have something for everyone.
Arizona: Phoenix/Scottsdale Area, Sedon/Flagstaff Area, Tucson
California: Anaheim, Lake Taho/Reno Area, San Diego
Nevada: Las Vegas
Texas: Dallas/Fort Worth Area, Houston, San Antonio
Utah: Salt Lake City
The initial $50.00 deposit is refundable, minus a $15.00 processing fee. The refund request must be made in writing and received by our refunds’ department within 45 days after travel has been completed along with a receipt showing a zero balance, or if you choose not to travel, any time prior to their expiration date. The request for a refund can be mailed to the following address: Vacation Escape - Refunds, 13014 N. Dale Mabry Hwy #2, Tampa, FL 33618 or you may also e-mail your refund request to email@example.com. Refunds will be mailed within 30-45 days after the refund request is received.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This promotional offer requires payment of fees/taxes and should not be considered free travel.
2. The Vacation Escape Plus offer is valid for a two-night hotel stay for two adults and up to two children under the age of 12 at your choice of selected destinations. Accommodations for extra nights and guests may be available for an additional fee. Taxes and hotel fees are not included in offer. To be eligible for this offer, traveling adults must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid driver’s license and a major credit card. This certificate is for hotel accommodations only and does not include air or ground transportation, room taxes and surcharges, meals, resort/parking fees, incidentals, or any other miscellaneous fees. Pets are not permitted.
3. Checks must be made payable to Travel Service Center. The Registration Activation Form must be received within 30 days of the printed issue date. Upon receipt of your deposit and Registration Activation Form, you will be e-mailed a Welcome Letter providing detailed booking information and a Reservation Request Form. When you receive your Reservation Request Form and you are ready to travel, you may submit your destination and date of travel. Your travel request must be received at least 60 days prior to your arrival date. A Vacation Escape Plus Agent will contact you approximately 30 days prior to your travel date to discuss availability and options.
4. The hotels offered may be located in the city you choose or in the surrounding areas and will have a minimum three-star review on TripAdvisor. Taxes are NOT included in the offer and will vary by destination, but are typically $16.00 to $29.00 per night. Taxes are due at time of reservation.
5. This offer is valid for one year from the activation date. All travel must be completed within 12 months of the activation date. Refunds may be requested in writing within 45 days of completion of travel or if you choose not to travel, any time prior to expiration date. This hotel stay promotional offer is considered void once a refund has been requested. Please mail refund requests to the following address: Vacation Escape Plus - Refunds, 13014 N. Dale Mabry Hwy. #2, Tampa, FL 33618. Refunds will be mailed approximately 30 to 45 days after request is received. Requests for refunds may also be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration Activation fee of $50 is refundable minus a $15 processing fee.
6. This program is not valid on major holidays and a full 7 days before or after a major holiday. Major holidays: New Year’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas. Surcharges may apply for peak season(s), weekends, and upgraded accommodations. Promotional availability is limited during peak seasons and weekends. If applicable, any surcharges and upgrade fees are due at time of reservation. The fulfillment company reserves the right to substitute alternative destinations and/or dates at any time.
7. An email account or access to an email account is a requirement to use this program. Important and time sensitive communications such as travel quotes and payment authorization will need to be sent electronically through email. Unfortunately, there are no exceptions to this requirement. Upon receipt and processing of your Registration Activation Form/payment, a Welcome Aboard email will be sent to you containing instructions on how to book your travel. Please be sure to check your junk or spam folders. It is your responsibility to contact us if you do not receive this Welcome Aboard email. Unfortunately, an offer cannot be extended for non-receipt of this email.
8. Travel insurance is recommended. Reservations, once confirmed, are non-refundable and changes are not permitted. If you are interested in adding this valuable protection please inquire with your agent at the time of booking. If you fail to purchase travel insurance you are assuming any financial loss associated with your travel arrangements. It is important that you do not make any other travel arrangements until you have received a confirmation of your reservation from Travel Service Center.
9. All vacation offers are subject to Travel Service Center’s availability and promotional inventory. Travel Service Center reserves the right to substitute the components of these vacation offers including, but not limited to itineraries and destinations. Only one travel/vacation offer per household may be used in a 12-month period. This offer is not valid for groups and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional travel package or discount.
10.This offer is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. This promotional offer cannot be exchanged for cash or monetary consideration, resold and cannot be reproduced. This promotional offer is considered void if bartered at any time or sold to the end user or if not paid by the primary issuing merchant or distributor.
11. By participating in this vacation offer the end user agrees that Travel Service Center will not be held liable for any actual or potential losses, including without limitation, compensation or consequential damages, either in contract or in tort, by either persons or property, arising out of this offer or in connection therewith or by misrepresentation by a third party.
12.Travel Service Center is not to be held responsible for any act of God, and/or any other circumstances beyond its control causing your travel to become unavailable.
13.Travel Service Center reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time or change these terms and conditions without notice. These terms and conditions cannot be changed or altered by any statement, merchant or representative of any unauthorized person(s). No other representations, oral or otherwise, are valid in conjunction with this offer. All terms of this offer must be met or the offer will be voided. Incentive Activation Form expires two years from revision date located in bottom left corner of form. Customer service is only available in English.
Governing Law: This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without reference to conflicts of laws or choice of law rules. All legal actions relating to this agreement shall be brought in the state or federal courts located within Hillsborough County, Florida