Book and Go Plus
Book and Go Plus
Book and Go Plus offers accommodations for 4 days and 3 nights for two adults at hotels located in exciting destinations throughout the United States.
Arkansas Hot Springs
1. This promotional offer requires payment of fees/taxes and should not be considered free travel.
2. This offer provides accommodations for 4 days and 3 nights for two adults. Room nights must be used consecutively and cannot be split. The majority of the properties will allow up to two children at the age of 12 or under in the same room. Both adults must be 21 years of age or older. Driver’s License is required for verification of age and major credit card required as a matter of hotel policy.
3. Customer must activate offer within 30 days from the issue date listed on their Book & Go Product. Upon receipt of your deposit and Activation Form, you will be e-mailed a Welcome Letter providing detailed booking information and a Reservation Request Form. The Reservation Request Form must be received at least 60 days prior to your first date of travel. A reservation agent will contact you approximately 30 days prior to your first travel date to confirm availability and review available options.
4. The properties offered may be located in the city you choose or in the surrounding areas. We cannot guarantee specific locations or properties. All reservations are based on Travel Service Center’s promotional availability and are subject to change. Promotional availability is limited during peak season(s), holidays and weekends. If available, surcharges may apply. All taxes and any applicable surcharges/upgrade fees are due at time of reservation. Travel is not permitted during blackout periods. Blackout periods are defined as seven days before or after a major US Holiday. Major holidays include New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. The fulfillment company reserves the right to substitute alternate dates and/or destinations at any time. Notice of cancellation or changes to a confirmed reservation will incur a fee from the fulfillment company and/or hotel. Do not leave or make any travel arrangements until you have received a confirmation email from your reservation agent.
5. This offer is valid for one year from the activation date. All travel must be completed within 12 months of the activation date. Refunds may be requested in writing within 30 days of completion of travel with a hotel receipt showing no balance due or if you choose not to travel, at any time prior to the expiration date. This hotel stay promotional offer is considered void once a refund has been requested. Please mail refund requests to the following address:
Travel Service Center - Refunds, 13014 N. Dale Mabry Hwy. #2, Tampa FL 33618. Refunds will be mailed approximately three to four weeks after request is received. Requests for refunds may also be e-mailed to email@example.com. This offer is non-transferable without prior express written consent of the fulfillment company.
6. This offer is for hotel accommodations only and does not include room taxes and surcharges, transportation, meals, resort/parking fees, cleaning fees, incidentals
or other miscellaneous fees. Pets are not permitted. Traveler is responsible for all applicable room taxes and surcharges (if applicable) and are due at time of booking. Once booked, the offer is non-refundable. Room upgrades may be available for a surcharge, however, property upgrades will only be available at published retail rates. Additional nights may be added for a preferred rate.
7. An email account or access to an email account is a requirement to use this program. Important and time sensitive communications such as travel quotes and payment authorization will need to be sent electronically through email. Unfortunately, there are no exceptions to this requirement. Upon receipt and processing of your Registration Activation Form/payment, a Welcome Aboard email will be sent to you containing instructions on how to book your travel. Please be sure to check your junk or spam folders. It is your responsibility to contact us if you do not receive this Welcome Aboard email. Unfortunately, an offer cannot be extended for non-receipt of this email.
8. Travel insurance is highly recommended. If you choose to decline this valuable protection, you are assuming any financial loss associated with your travel arrangements. It is important that you do not leave for your vacation until you have received written confirmation.
9. All vacation offers are subject to the fulfillment company’s availability and promotional inventory. Travel Service Center reserves the right to substitute the components of these vacation offers including, but not limited to, itineraries and destinations. Only one travel vacation offer per household may be used in a 12-month period. This offer is not valid for groups and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional travel package or discount.
10. This offer is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. This promotional offer cannot be exchanged for cash or monetary consideration, resold and cannot be reproduced. This promotional offer is considered void if bartered at any time or sold to the end user or if not paid by the primary issuing merchant or distributor that purchased directly from Travel Service Center.
11. Travel Service Center is not to be held responsible for any act of God, and/or any other circumstances beyond its control causing your travel to become unavailable.
12. The fulfillment company, its agents or assignees, act only as an agent for the hotel and will not assume any responsibility for any loss, delay, accident, act of terrorism, injury or damage to persons, property, or any liability whatsoever arising from or in conjunction with services provided.
13. By participating in this vacation offer the end user agrees that the fulfillment company will not be held liable for any actual or potential losses, including without limitation, compensation or consequential damages, either in contract or in tort, by either persons or property, arising out of this offer or in connection therewith or by misrepresentation by a third party.
14. The fulfillment company reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time or change these terms and conditions without notice. These terms and conditions are final and cannot be changed or altered by any statement, merchant or representative of any unauthorized person(s). No other representations, oral or otherwise, are valid in conjunction with this offer. All terms of this offer must be met or the offer will be voided. Incentive Offer expires 2 years from revision date located in the bottom right corner of activation form. Customer service is only available in English.
Governing Law. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of the State of Florida, without reference to conflicts of laws or choice of law rules. All legal actions relating to this Agreement shall be brought in the state or federal courts located within Hillsborough County, Florida. These offers are fulfilled by the Travel Service Center.