Arizona: Flagstaff, Lake Havasu, Scottsdale, Sedona
Arkansas: Hot Springs
California: Big Bear Lake, S. Lake Tahoe, Palm Springs
Colorado: Pagosa Springs, Silver Creek, Steamboat Springs, Vail
Florida*: Greater Orlando area (Agent will provide location availability for dates requested)
Indiana: French Lick
Iowa: Spirit Lake
Minnesota: Breezy Point, Detroit Lakes
Nevada: Las Vegas, Stateline
New Hampshire: North Conway
New Jersey: Atlantic City, Brigantine
New Mexico: Ruidoso
New York: Catskill
North Carolina: Banner Elk, Cashiers, Atlantic Beach, Kitty Hawk, Lake Lure, New Bern
South Carolina*: Myrtle Beach
Tennessee: Crossville, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Sevierville
Texas: Conroe, Flint, Montgomery
Utah: Park City, Snowbird
Virginia*: Virginia Beach, Williamsburg
Wisconsin: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin Dells
Canada: Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario, Quebec
* Limited Availability - Surcharges may apply
Premium Destinations (subject to upgrade fees, when and if available):
All destinations are subject to change and Travel Service Center availability.
1. This promotional offer requires payment of fees/taxes and should not be considered free travel.
2. To begin the registration process, complete the Registration Activation form and mail it along with your non-refundable $100 activation fee, in US Funds, to the address provided. The processing center must receive your completed form within 30 days of the issue date (this is determined by the postmark date on your envelope). Only original forms will be accepted. Incomplete or altered forms will not be processed.
3. The Resort Getaway offer is valid for a one-week (7 night) condominium stay in over 85 resort destinations. Upgrade fees will apply for premium destinations and other preferred destinations. Some properties may accommodate up to 2 children under the age of 18. Check-in is typically on a Saturday or Sunday, depending on the property, unless advised differently by your agent.
4. To be eligible for this offer, the primary traveler must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license and a major credit card. Offer valid for residents of the United States and Canada only. For travel outside of the United States, U.S. citizens must have a valid passport to travel. Passports should be valid for at least six months after your return date. Non-U.S. citizens must contact the appropriate consulate to inquire about necessary travel documentation. Each traveler is responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents.
5. All reservation requirements in this offer must be met. All travel requests require a minimum of sixty (60) days advance notice. You must provide two different destination choices and two different dates. The second travel date must be at least 30 days after your first date choice. Holiday travel is permitted when and if available. Surcharges will apply. A reservation agent will contact you approximately 30-45 days prior to your first requested date to review promotional availability and pricing.
6. Travelers are responsible for charges in excess of this offer, such as but not limited to taxes, resort usage fees starting from $449, upgrade fees as well as any applicable surcharges or incidentals. Resort usage fees cover the standard basic fees imposed by all resorts. Individual resorts reserve the right to collect additional fees specific to their resort or region. Resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean may require the purchase of an all-inclusive food & beverage package from the resort at time of check-in.
7. This offer is subject to seasonal surcharges. Peak seasons are based on the activities and events available to each specific resort area. Some resort areas may have more than one peak season. Promotional availability may be limited during peak seasons. Once confirmed, your reservation agent will email you a confirmation voucher. It is important that you do not make any other travel arrangements until you have received a confirmation from your reservation agent. All taxes, fees, and applicable surcharges will not be refunded for any reason once reservations have been made. Rescheduling is not permitted.
8. An email account or access to an email account is a requirement to use this program. Important and time sensitive communications such as travel quotes and payment authorization will need to be sent electronically through email. Unfortunately, there are no exceptions to this requirement. Upon receipt and processing of your Registration Activation Form/payment, a Welcome Aboard email will be sent to you containing instructions on how to book your travel. Please be sure to contact us if you do not receive this Welcome Aboard email. Unfortunately, an offer cannot be extended for non-receipt of this email.
9. Travel insurance is recommended. Reservations, once confirmed, are non-refundable and changes are not permitted. If you are interested in adding this valuable protection, please inquire with your agent at the time of booking. If you fail to purchase travel insurance, you are assuming any financial loss associated with your travel arrangements.
10. This offer is non-transferable after activation without the prior expressed written consent of Travel Service Center. This offer is valid for one (1) year from activation date and travel must be completed by that time.
11. All vacation offers are subject to the Travel Service Center’s availability and promotional inventory. Travel Service Center reserves the right to substitute the components of these vacation offers including, but not limited to itineraries and destinations. Only one travel vacation offer per household/individual may be used in a 12-month period. This offer is not valid for groups and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional travel package or discount.
12. This offer is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. This promotional offer cannot be exchanged for cash or monetary consideration, resold and cannot be reproduced. This promotional offer is considered void if bartered at any time or sold to the end user or if not paid by the primary issuing merchant or distributor.
13. By participating in this vacation offer the end user agrees that the Travel Service Center will not be held liable for any actual or potential losses, including without limitation, compensation or consequential damages, either in contract or in tort, by either persons or property, arising out of this offer or in connection therewith or by misrepresentation by a third party.
14. Travel Service Center is not to be held responsible for any act of God, and/or any other circumstances beyond its control causing your travel to become unavailable.
15. Travel Service Center reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time or change these terms and conditions without notice. These terms and conditions cannot be changed or altered by any statement, merchant or representative of any unauthorized person(s). No other representations, oral or otherwise, are valid in conjunction with this offer. All terms of this offer must be met, or the offer will be voided. Activation Form expires 2 years from revision date located in bottom right corner of form. Customer service is only available in English.
Governing Law: This agreement shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without reference to conflicts of laws or choice of law rules. All legal actions relating to this agreement shall be brought in the state or federal courts located within Hillsborough County, Florida