The Vacation Escape offer accommodations for 3 days and 2 nights at Choice brand or similar hotel properties located throughout the United States.
Destinations are subject to change.
Minnesota: Minneapolis/St. Paul Area
Missouri: Branson, Kansas City
Ohio: Cincinnati, Cleveland
Maryland: Baltimore/DC Area
New York: Buffalo
New Hampshire: Manchester/Salem Area
Pennsylvania: Harrisburg/Hershey Area, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh
Virginia: Norfolk/Virginia Beach Area
Florida: Clearwater/St. Petersburg Area, Cocoa/Daytona Area, Orlando
Georgia: Atlanta, Savannah
Louisiana: New Orleans
Mississippi: Biloxi/Gulfport Area
North Carolina: Charlotte, Raleigh/Durham Area
South Carolina: Myrtle Beach
Tennessee: Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge Area, Memphis
California: Anaheim, San Diego
Nevada: Las Vegas, Reno
Texas: Dallas/Fort Worth Area, Houston, San Antonio
Utah: Salt Lake City
1. This promotional offer requires payment of fees/taxes and should not be considered free travel.
2. The Vacation Escape is valid for a two-night hotel stay for two adults and up to two children under the age of 18 at your choice of selected destinations. Accommodations for extra nights and guests may be available for an additional fee. Taxes and hotel fees are not included in offer. To be eligible for this offer, traveling adults must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid driver’s license and a major credit card. This certificate is for hotel accommodations only and does not include transportation, room taxes and surcharges, meals or other miscellaneous fees. Sorry, no pets.
3. Checks must be made payable to Travel Service Center. The Registration Activation Form must be received within 30 days of the printed issue date along with your $50.00 (U.S.) refundable deposit. Upon receipt of your deposit and Registration Activation Form, a Welcome Aboard email will be sent to you providing detailed booking information and a Reservation Request Form. When you receive your Reservation Request Form and you are ready to travel, you may submit your destination and date of travel. This request must be received at least 60 days in advance of your departure date. A Vacation Escape Agent will contact you approximately 30 days prior to your travel date to discuss availability and options.
4. Hotels offered in this program are similar to the Choice Hotels brand. The hotels offered may be located in the city you choose or in the surrounding areas and will have a minimum three-star review on TripAdvisor. Taxes are NOT included in the offer and will vary by destination but are typically $12.00 to $15.00 per night. Taxes are due at the time of reservation.
5. This offer is valid for one year from the issue date. Refunds may be requested in writing within 14 days of completion of travel or if you choose not to travel, any time prior to expiration date. Please mail refund requests to the following address: Vacation Escape - Refunds, 13014 N. Dale Mabry Hwy. #2, Tampa, FL 33618. Refunds will be mailed approximately 30 to 45 days after request is received. Refund requests may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Registration Activation Fee deposit of $50 is refundable minus a $15 processing fee.
6. This program is not valid on major holidays and a full 7 days before or after a major holiday. Major holidays: New Year’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas. Surcharges may apply for peak season(s), weekends and upgraded accommodations. Availability is limited during peak season and weekends. The fulfillment company reserves the right to substitute alternative destinations at any time.
7. An email account or access to an email account is a requirement to use this program. Important and time sensitive communications such as travel quotes and payment authorization will need to be sent electronically through email. Unfortunately, there are no exceptions to this requirement. Upon receipt and processing of your Registration Activation Form/payment, a Welcome Aboard email will be sent to you containing instructions on how to book your travel. Please be sure to check your junk or spam folders. It is your responsibility to contact us if you do not receive this Welcome Aboard email. Unfortunately, an offer cannot be extended for non-receipt of this email.
8. Travel insurance is recommended. If you choose to decline this valuable protection, you are assuming any financial loss associated with your travel arrangements. Travel Insurance is offered by Travel Service Center. It is important that you do not make any other travel arrangements until you have received a confirmation of your reservation from Travel Service Center.
9. All vacation offers are subject to Travel Service Center’s availability and promotional inventory. Travel Service Center reserves the right to substitute the components of these vacation offers including, but not limited to itineraries and destinations. Only one travel/vacation offer per household may be used in a 12-month period. This offer is not valid for groups and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional travel package or discount.
10. This offer is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. This promotional offer cannot be exchanged for cash or monetary consideration, resold and cannot be reproduced. This promotional offer is considered void if bartered at any time or sold to the end user or if not paid by the primary issuing merchant or distributor.
11. By participating in this vacation offer the end user agrees that Travel Service Center will not be held liable for any actual or potential losses, including without limitation, compensation, or consequential damages, either in contract or in tort, by either persons or property, arising out of this offer or in connection therewith or by misrepresentation by a third party.
12. Travel Service Center is not to be held responsible for any act of God, and/or any other circumstances beyond its control causing your travel to become unavailable.
13. Travel Service Center reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time or change these terms and conditions without notice. These terms and conditions cannot be changed or altered by any statement, merchant or representative of any unauthorized person(s). No other representations, oral or otherwise, are valid in conjunction with this offer. All terms of this offer must be met, or the offer will be voided. Activation Form expires two years from revision date located in bottom left corner of form. Customer service is only available in English.
Governing Law: This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without reference to conflicts of laws or choice of law rules. All legal actions relating to this agreement shall be brought in the state or federal courts located within Hillsborough County, Florida.