1. This promotional offer requires payment of fees and taxes and should not be considered free travel. This offer will guarantee savings off of comparable published retail rates. Maximum savings are obtained when using available promotional inventory.
2. This Ultimate Cruise offer is valid for a 3, 4, 5 or 7-night cruise for two adults (double occupancy required). Accommodations are an entry-level, inside cabin. Upgrades to higher category inside, ocean view or balcony are available for an additional charge.
3. To be eligible for this offer, passengers must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license and a major credit card. Travelers need proof of citizenship in the form of a valid passport. U.S. resident aliens need an Alien Resident Card. Non-U.S. aliens need a valid passport and valid U.S. Multiple Re-entry Visa. U.S. resident aliens and Non-U.S. aliens must contact the appropriate consulate to inquire about necessary travel documents. Offer valid for residents of the United States and Canada only.
4. To activate your Ultimate Cruise you must complete the Registration Activation Form and return via U.S. mail within 30 days of the issue date. Once your Registration Activation Form is received and processed, further correspondence will be emailed to you. The Ultimate Cruise expires 12 months from your activation date and travel must be confirmed and booked by that date. The Registration
Activation fee of $75.00 is non-refundable and is used for account creation/servicing and for enrollment in the Preferred Customer Benefit Program.
5. All reservation requirements in this promotional offer must be met. A minimum of 90 days advance notice is required to process your reservation request. Traveling guests will be required to pay a per person cruise fulfillment fee, cruise line NCF’s (port charges) and government taxes/fees. Approximate amount due at time of booking for these fees range from $299 - $449 per person. Cruises departing from ports other than Miami, Port Canaveral, or Los Angeles are subject to additional port surcharges due to limited availability. Premium ships/cruise lines/itineraries, when available, are subject to additional surcharges. Cruise line fuel surcharges are additional if applicable. These fees must be paid immediately via credit card in order to confirm your reservation.
6. Airline tickets, airport transfers, gratuities, parking and miscellaneous expenses are not included. Airfare can be purchased through Travel Service Center.
7. Sailings are available on selected dates with an additional charge per person for high and peak season, if and when available. Not applicable for holiday sailings. Offer is capacity controlled and is subject to availability.
8. Rates for third or fourth person in your cabin, when available, must be purchased through Travel Service Center at the published brochure rate from the specific cruise line.
9. Cancellation and change fees may apply once your reservation has been booked and confirmed. Cruise passengers are required to abide by specific cruise line cancellation and refund policies, name change fees, etc. as outlined in the cruise line passenger contract.
10. An email account or access to an email account is a requirement to use this program. Important and time sensitive communications such as travel quotes and payment authorization will need to be sent electronically through email. Unfortunately, there are no exceptions to this requirement. Upon receipt and processing of your Registration Activation Form/payment, a Welcome Aboard email will be sent to you containing instructions on how to book your travel. Please be sure to check your junk or spam folders. It is your responsibility to contact us if you do not receive this Welcome Aboard email. Unfortunately, an offer cannot be extended for non-receipt of this email.
11. Travel insurance is recommended. If you choose to decline this valuable protection, you are assuming any financial loss associated with your travel arrangements. Travel Insurance is offered by Travel Service Center. It is important that you do not make any other travel arrangements until you have received a confirmation of your reservation from Travel Service Center.
12. All vacation offers are subject to Travel Service Center’s availability and promotional inventory. Travel Service Center reserves the right to substitute the components of these vacation offers including, but not limited to itineraries and destinations. Only one travel/vacation offer per household may be used in a 12-month period. This offer is not valid for groups and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional travel package or discount.
13. This offer is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. This promotional offer cannot be exchanged for cash or monetary consideration, resold and cannot be reproduced. This promotional offer is considered void if bartered at any time or sold to the end user or if not paid by the primary issuing merchant or distributor.
14. By participating in this vacation offer the end user agrees that Travel Service Center will not be held liable for any actual or potential losses, including without limitation, compensation or consequential damages, either in contract or in tort, by either persons or property, arising out of this offer or in connection therewith or by misrepresentation by a third party.
15. Travel Service Center is not to be held responsible for any act of God, and/or any other circumstances beyond its control causing your travel to become unavailable.
16. Travel Service Center reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time or change these terms and conditions without notice. These terms and conditions cannot be changed or altered by any statement, merchant or representative of any unauthorized person(s). No other representations, oral or otherwise, are valid in conjunction with this offer. All terms of this offer must be met or the offer will be voided. Activation Form expires two years from revision date located in bottom right corner of form. Customer service is only available in English.
Governing Law: This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without reference to conflicts of laws or choice of law rules. All legal actions relating to this agreement shall be brought in the state or federal courts located within Hillsborough County, Florida.