Step 1 – Activate Your Offer
Please read over the terms, conditions and booking procedures of your All-Inclusive Escape offer. Completely fill out the Registration Activation
Form and mail it along with the $50 non-refundable activation fee to the Travel Service Center.
Keep in mind that your form must be post-marked within 30 days of the issue date found on your Activation Form. Forms that are not received or post-marked by the outlined Due Date will NOT be accepted. If you have questions about your form, please call us at 813-514-0413 and we’ll be happy to help.
Upon receipt and processing of your Registration Activation Form and payment, a Welcome Aboard email will be sent to you containing instructions on how to book your travel. Expect this email within approximately two weeks of the date you mailed your Registration Activation Form.
Please be sure to check your junk or spam folders. It is solely your responsibility to contact us if you do not receive this Welcome Aboard email. Unfortunately, the offer cannot be extended for non-receipt of this email.
Step 2 – Submit Your Travel Request
Once your Registration Activation Form is received, processed, and you receive your Welcome Aboard email, you may proceed to book your travel. Please complete the requested information and click the submit button. Please be reminded to review the terms and conditions (listed below) before submitting your travel dates. Once your request has been accepted and assigned to a booking agent, you will be provided with available resort options.
Step 3 – Book Your Travel
A booking agent will contact you and provide you with available travel options. Upgrades, add-ons, special requests, etc., can be made during this time if available.
Playa Del Carmen
*All Destinations are subject to change.
Q: When will my Registration Activation form expire?
A: Your form must be post-marked to the indicated address within 30 days of the issue date printed on the form. If you have questions, please call the phone number provided on your form.
Q: When does my offer expire?
A: Once activated, you will have 12 months from the activation date outlined on your Welcome Aboard email to have your travel completed by.
Q: What is the $50.00 activation fee for?
A: The $50.00 fee covers account creation, servicing, booking and enrollment into the Preferred Customer Benefit Program.
Q: Is the $50.00 activation fee per person?
A: No, this is a single, one-time, $50.00 fee for this offer.
Q: Is the $50.00 activation fee refundable?
A: No. This fee is non-refundable once it has been submitted for activation of your offer.
Q: How do I know what resorts are available?
A: Once you have activated your offer you will receive a Welcome Aboard email. There will be a link in that email that brings you to an All-Inclusive Date Request page. Please fill out the requested information and click the Submit button. Once your request has been accepted and assigned to a booking agent, you will be provided with resort options.
Q: What level of accommodations can I expect?
A: Your All-Inclusive offer includes 4 days and 3 nights of accommodations for two adults at an All-inclusive resort. Promotional allotment varies but properties offered are often similar to Viva Wyndham Resorts. Your assigned booking agent will only provide you with resort options that are maintaining 3 or more stars on TripAdvisor.com.
Q: Are there any date restrictions?
A: Yes. All travel requires a minimum of 60 days’ notice prior to booking and your travel must be completed within 12 months of your activation date. Travel is not permitted 7 days before, after or on the following major holidays: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, President's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Q: Is airfare included in this promotion?
A: No. You are responsible for booking your own airfare. Airline tickets, airport transfers, parking and other miscellaneous expenses are not included.
Q: How much are surcharges?
A: Surcharges are not predetermined. Promotional availability may be limited during peak seasons. If available, promotional rates may be higher. If the promotional offer is unavailable for your dates and/or destination(s), the assigned agent may provide you with an alternate option. If possible, we recommend traveling during non-peak seasons.
Q: What fees am I responsible for at the time of booking?
A: Taxes, fees, and any applicable surcharges must be paid at the time of booking. Your accepted reservation request will be assigned to a reservation agent a minimum of 30 days before your earliest requested travel date. The agent will check our suppliers' promotional inventory at that time and email you available options- including what taxes, fees, and any applicable surcharges that are due for each option. Be sure to monitor your inbox as well as any spam/junk mail folders as this email will contain time-sensitive information.
Q: Can I upgrade the accommodation?
A: If available, you may upgrade your booking for a surcharge. This surcharge will vary based on the level of upgrade and availability. Please let your assigned booking agent know what you’re looking for and they will outline your options.
Q: The company or person that gave me this offer promised me something that I don't see in the terms and conditions. What's going on?
A: Unfortunately, we can only service the offer according to the terms and conditions listed on that offer. No other representations, oral or otherwise, are valid in conjunction with this offer. Please keep in mind that we are not affiliated with the company that gave you the promotion. We are an independent company and that is why we enforce the signature requirement on the terms and conditions of every promotional offer. If you have any questions about how your offer was presented, please refer back to your sponsor for additional clarification.
Q: I don’t have an email account. Can I still use this promotion?
A: An email account or access to an email account is a requirement to use this program. Important and time sensitive communications such as travel quotes and payment authorization will need to be sent electronically through email. Unfortunately, there are no exceptions to this requirement
Terms and Conditions
1. This promotional offer requires payment of fees and should not be considered free travel.
2. This All-Inclusive Escape Offer is valid for two adults based on double occupancy. Accommodations are all inclusive for 4 days/3 nights. Additional nights are available upon request at special rates.
3. To be eligible for this offer, passengers must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license and a major credit card. For travel outside the United States, travelers need proof of citizenship in the form of a valid passport. U.S. resident aliens need an Alien Resident Card. Non-U.S. aliens need a valid passport and valid U.S. Multiple Re-Entry Visa. U.S. resident aliens and non-U.S. aliens must contact the appropriate consulate to inquire about necessary travel documents. Offer valid for residents of the U.S. and Canada only.
4. To receive your All-Inclusive Escape Offer you must complete the attached Registration Validation Form and return via U.S. mail within 30 days of the Issue Date indicated. The All-Inclusive Escape Offer expires 12 months from your activation date and all travel must be completed by that date.
5. Once your Registration Validation Form is received, your All-Inclusive Escape Offer information will be emailed to you. This package includes your Reservation Request procedures and Bonus Offers.
6. All reservation requirements in this certificate must be met. A minimum of 60 days advance notice is required to process your request. Traveling guests are responsible for hotel taxes, resort fees and gratuities (approximately $60 per person per day). These fees must be paid at time of booking by credit card.
7. Travel is not permitted for seven (7) days before, after or on any Federal Holiday and Easter. Major holidays include New Year's Day, Martin L. King, President's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Offer is capacity controlled and subject to availability. Locations and properties are subject to change. Airline tickets, airport transfers, parking and miscellaneous expenses are not included.
8. The $50 registration fee is non-refundable. Cancellation penalties will apply once your reservation has been confirmed.
9. Travel insurance is highly recommended. If you choose to decline this valuable protection, you are assuming any financial loss associated with your travel arrangements. If you would like information about travel insurance, please let us know.
10. Only one travel offer per household may be used in a 12-month period. This offer is not valid for groups and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional travel package. It is important that you do not leave for your trip until you have received written confirmation.
11. This program is for promotional use only, cannot be sold and cannot be redeemed for cash. Your All-Inclusive Escape Offer is non-transferable without the prior expressed written approval of the fulfillment company. The certificate cannot be reused if reservation is cancelled.
12. This offer is void where prohibited by law. No other representations, oral or otherwise, are valid in conjunction with this offer. The fulfillment company is not to be held responsible for any act of God, and/or any other circumstances beyond its control, causing the travel to become
unavailable. The fulfillment company reserves the right to substitute the components of the offered vacation and vary the itinerary should circumstances so require. Additionally, the fulfillment company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice. Customer service is only available in English.
Governing Law. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of the State of Florida, without reference to conflicts of laws or choice of law rules. All legal actions relating to this Agreement shall be brought in the state or federal courts located within Hillsborough County, Florida. These offers are fulfilled by the Travel Service Center.